The AIS Strategic Goals
- Promote AIS as a global leader for excellence in information systems research, practice, and education.
- Position information systems as a leading profession in the service of society.
- Lead and promote excellence in information systems education.
- Lead and promote excellence in information systems scholarship.
- Cultivate a community by providing services and products to meet the diverse needs of members and related communities.
Malaysia Association for Information Systems Roles and Activities:
- Provide a platform in which academicians and professionals are well supported (i.e., to encourage a vibrant teaching and research communities).
- Develop and disseminate localised IS curriculums
- Organise pre-conference workshops and meetings
- Participate actively in regional AIS Conferences and Affiliated Conferences.
- Provide an environment in which students are well supported and well prepared for life after university (i.e., developing confident, talented and all-rounder graduates).
- Provide expert advice for decision-making bodies.
Malaysia Association for Information Systems Bylaws can be found here: AIS_Malaysia_Chapter Bylaws